Additional Fees

On Oct 21st I order 12 of what was clearly advertised as fingerling monkeys 2 each for my 6 granddaughters. On Nov.

9th I received and email saying they were on there way with a tracking number. When I tried the tracking number after many different screens I ended up with "NO SHIPPING ORDER". I was given a run a round when I questioned were they were and on Nov 27th I sent another email asking to cancel my order or I would dispute it on PayPal and they finally sent me a shipping number that actually worked! I finally received my order on Tues.

Dec. 5th and I didn't get to open the 2 packages until Dec. 8th because of an illness. You can imagine my shock when I saw that they were knockoffs and all the boxes were water damaged.

I sent an email on Dec.10th telling them just how I felt with pictures included. I'm still waiting to hear from them and now I feel betrayed by PayPal also. They have said I won my claim but I have to return the fingermonkey's to VIETNAM! It would cost me more than it's worth!

So I'm out $153.90. STAY AWAY SCAM FROM CHINA!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Toy.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Runaround and the fake knockoffs.

Comments

In October, I placed an order for a double cat quilt for my daughter for Christmas. I received an email about it being backordered and another from PayPal that it had been shipped.

Checking with PayPal - the tracking # was not valid. I will be filing a dispute to recoup my $68.

I wish there was a way to let people know that this site is a scam and that Facebook would not support it by carrying their ads. The actual company that the payment was made to is Actify Apparel.